Home tips: Porcelain ‘wood’ alternative and more
Wood floors look beautiful, but there’s an alternative that looks just as good with added advantages, says Mitzi Ross, managing director of Bibliotheque, Potters Bar
Glass of Herts: Fruit liqueur-making company Fruit for Fun
Looking for tasty locally-made fruit liqueurs? Well the county finally has some thanks to Helena and Jim Casey, who have created Fruit for Fun
Lidos in Herts: 5 spots for outdoor swimming
The boom in swimming and lidos in the 1930s left a legacy of beautiful open air pools in the county. While some faded and were filled in, those that remain are now cherished as fun and healthy community assets. Bianca Wild dives into the wonderful world of lidos
Newsletter Sign Up
Latest Competitions & Offers
- Recipe: Knots of sole and red onion marmalade
- Autumn Photography Competition from Great British Life - Closed
- Win tickets to Davidstow's exclusive cookery Masterclass with Michelin starred chef Nathan Outlaw
- Make the most of your morning with Mornflake!
- Win a complete set of Jack Reacher books, a portable book light, an ipod car kit and more!