10 reasons not to miss this month’s Hertfordshire Life magazine
PUBLISHED: 11:02 21 August 2018 | UPDATED: 11:03 21 August 2018
We’ve picked 10 reasons to buy the September issue of Herts Life - on sale now!
1. Herts’ best places to eat and drink. We reveal the 35 finalists in this year’s Hertfordshire Life Food and Drink Awards
2. Delve into the county’s hidden history with our guide to this month’s free Heritage Open Days events
3. Discover the largest Janmashtami festival outside of India – you are invited to join the spectacular celebration of Krishna’s birth
4. We go inside a stunning Grand Designs featured home in St Albans Cathedral’s old orchard
5. See artists at work (and buy great pieces) at Herts Open Studios
6. Are you a winner in our 2019 calendar photo competition?
7. A restaurant with a twist – we review Crockers Chef’s Table in Tring
8. Walk in the footsteps of author EM Forster in countryside near Old Stevenage
9. The many faces of Tring - new photography book that captures the town’s people
10. Meet the Hemel engineer who battled it out for 20 years in hit TV show Robot Wars