10 reasons to buy this month’s Hertfordshire Life
PUBLISHED: 12:29 24 October 2017 | UPDATED: 12:29 24 October 2017
We pick 10 reasons to pick up this month’s Hertfordshire Life magazine
1. Find out about Stevenage’s new £67m medical research centre that’s an innovative world first.
2. Meet the colourful Hitchin-based design duo creating vibrant and quirky homeware.
3. Read about Hertfordshire’s links to the Russian revolution of 1917.
4. Step back in time to the 18th century and meet the troubled mind of literary giant William Cowper.
5. Find out what to see and where to go to see glorious autumn wildlife with a walk on the Tring Reservoir and where to see waterfowl in the county.
6. See inside the stunning Chorleywood home that will feature in up and coming rom com Finding Your Feet.
7. We explore the benefits of joining a horticultural club in six locations around Herts.
8. Get out and about with 125+ things to do in the county this month in the diary on page 188.
9. Our Food & Drink editor Richard Cawthorne visits The Oak in Stanstead Abbotts and has very good things to say.