Sunday Roast at The Bushel and Strike Ashwell
PUBLISHED: 16:37 17 April 2019 | UPDATED: 09:19 30 May 2019
Enjoy a delicious Sunday roast from the coals at The Bushel and Strike Ashwell.
There still no other pub doing roasts quite like we do!
Join us every Sunday for a tasty Roast from the coals.
- Honey roasted swede, chilli & cumin soup, bread
- Lightly dusted sprats, spiced mayo
- Goat's cheese panna cotta & beetroot salad
- Malaysian chicken wings
- Spiced Mac 'n' cheese, maple bacon & chapa bread
- Mexican chicken scotch egg, jalapeno mayo
- Salt baked celeriac chips, smoked tomato jam
- Trio of "Trussells" BBQ Meats: sharing style platters of BBQ beef, BBQ pork and BBQ chicken
- Chestnut mushroom risotto & BBQ halloumi
- Whole mackerel, garlic & thyme potatoes, greens & hollandaise
- 'Trussells' cumberland sausages, truffle mash, greens, crispy onions & gravy
- 10oz Aberdeen Angus Sirloin Steak (34 day dry aged), sautéed mushrooms, confit tomato, skinny fries & pea shoot salad
Add: Chimmichurri Sauce | Peppercorn Sauce | Hollandaise Sauce
- BBQ baby back ribs, skinny fries, salad & slaw
- Beer Battered Cod, skinny fries, chimichurri broad bean salad & house-made tartare sauce
- Med veg & halloumi skewers, skinny fries, salad & slaw
- Winter salad: A hearty mix of quinoa, roast squash, curly kale, beetroot, radicchio & a soft boiled egg with pine nuts, pumpkin seeds & pomegranate
15 Mill Street, Ashwell, SG7 5LY