5 steps to transform your living room
PUBLISHED: 10:02 25 October 2015
Top tips from Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley’s guide to a successful living room restyle
1. Start with the sofa. Choosing the right sofa is key to updating your living room.
2. Make a statement with wallpaper. Experiment with prints and introduce wallpaper to your space – whether the whole room or a feature wall.
3. Design curtains and blinds. Made-to-measure curtains and blinds will meet your exact specifications. Match with the wallpaper or upholstery for a co-ordinated look.
4. Invest in quality furniture – from sophisticated coffee tables to sideboards and drawers.
5. Complete the room with beautiful accessories. Add atmospheric lighting, cosy rugs, cushions, photo frames and art to make your room special.