Property Of The Month
PUBLISHED: 00:16 23 December 2010 | UPDATED: 18:20 20 February 2013
A beautiful example of a Georgian village house, located in Thunderidge, Hertfordshire
Decembers Property of the month
A beautiful example of a Georgian village house
Location Thundridge, Nr Ware, Hertfordshire
Agent Savills, Bishops Stortford
THE Old Vicarage is a beautiful example of a late 18th-century Georgian village house the first ecclesiastical occupant taking residence in 1805 and
the last in 1861. The first non-ecclesiastical resident was Sampson Hanbury who owned Poles Estate,now better know as The Marriott Hanbury Manor
Hotel and golf course.
The property is situated in the quiet heart of the village of Thundridge which offers a parish church and two public houses. The highly regarded Hanbury Manor is located close by.
The Old Vicarage, which was refurbished for the present owners, is now extremely well presented both on the interior and exterior. The accommodation which is arranged on four floors includes: drawing room, sitting room, dining room and lower ground floor, family room, kitchen and utility room.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with en-suite shower, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and on the second floor two bedrooms and a bathroom.
There is a detached double garage with gym/office above and well stocked and landscaped gardens.
At a glance
4 reception rooms l Kitchen, utility l Master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room l 4 further bedrooms
2 further bathrooms l Double garage with studio/office over l Gardens of approximately 0.3 of an acre