10 snowy photographs of Hertfordshire to make you feel festive
PUBLISHED: 13:02 12 December 2017 | UPDATED: 13:02 12 December 2017
As Christmas approaches, Hertfordshire saw a wonderful dusting of snow. Here are some of our favourite Instagram snaps to make you feel Christmassy
1. You’d be forgiven for thinking this was Narnia... but it’s Hatfield!
2. This cottage (also in Hatfield) must have been cosy during the snowstorm.
3. You can’t say we don’t make the most out of the weather in Herts; these sledgers in Ware were enjoying an afternoon on the slopes.
4. One of our favourite stately homes, Knebworth House, looks very regal with a dusting of flakes.
5. Everyone ran to the nearest coffee shop in Hitchin to watch the snow with a hot chocolate in hand.
6. The calm following the storm at Brock Hall.
7. This house in Rickmansworth looks very inviting.
8. Everyone was building snowmen and throwing snowballs in Tring.
9. This boat spotted along the Grand Union Canal in Apsley looks ultra cosy.
10. Nothing beats retreating to an old pub with a seat next a roaring fire to make the most of these cold days.