Top Christmas markets in Hertfordshire this year
PUBLISHED: 10:39 15 December 2020 | UPDATED: 15:39 15 December 2020
Christmas isn’t complete without a trip to a festive fair. From German-style food stalls to vintage fetes, Hertfordshire’s Christmas markets have it all
Markets still going ahead:
- Tring Together Christmas - December 12 - 13
Organisers have been hard at work creating an event where the area's local producers will be able to show off what they make at a time when they need our support most. It runs from 3pm to 7pm each day.
- Hitchin Christmas Market - Until December 22
From 10am to 5pm each day there will be a market on Hitchin's Market Place that will be sure to put your right into the Christmas spirit.
- Olde Watermill Shopping Centre - December 12 - 13
Head to our border with Bedfordshire for this craft fair featuring numerous local craftspeople.
- Christmas Gift Market at Elliott of London - British Sculpture - December 18 - 20
Admire the stunning sculptures created by the team and browse the diverse selection of stalls to find that special gift for someone close to your heart.
- Beautiful Day's Vegan Christmas Market - December 19
Visit this spot in St Albans to find alternative items you likely wouldn't come across on the High Street or other markets.
- Ware Country Market Christmas Special - December 12
This regular country market will have a very festive feel on Saturday between 11am and 3pm. It'll have plenty to keep you well fed in the run up to Christmas.
For more festive things to do check out our list of top Christmas events
Hosting a Christmas market? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details